Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 18: Keepsakes

What's a keepsake?  A selection of those "goodies" your kid brings home from school.  Whether it's a report card, test or something they made in art.

This little box looks pretty on the shelf (it has a lid) and will store all the "keep worthy" keepsakes that Alan may bring home in the next 14 years...


Each tab says daycare, pre-k, kinder, 1, 2, etc etc.  All the way to 12th grade.
This will be fun to go through every once in awhile when he's older.


In each file is also a "coversheet" like this that has his teacher's name, the year, the school and a school portrait space.  This is the coversheet for Alan's 1-Year Toddler class at his daycare.

The labels and coversheets I found online, the files I already had and the box I spent $10 on at Office Depot.  Not bad to store years and years of memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment