Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 7: Pantry

Holy crackers and noodles, this was a mess!
This is the pantry unit we have in the kitchen that gets used everyday.

Top space is just my nutrisystem lunches and dinners.
The middle and bottom sections was a lot of "I don't want to take it downstairs so I'm going to throw it in here" kind of a mess.

BEFORE:



AFTER!
I made room for our paper plate caddy and alan's snacks have a special basket now.
I also really like that basket that hangs from the shelf.  It has opened bags of noodles and rice in it.


PANTRY SPACE #2:
aka: Coupon Central

So I sort of "stock up" when I see a good deal and this is where it goes.
It got so out of control this winter that stuff was just getting left in the bags on the floor because I didn't think I had space.


AFTER!
Turns out with a few baskets added, I had plenty of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment