Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 4: Linen Closet

We don't have a linen closet but I thought this a good time to organize where we keep our towels.

I also keep my make-up, hair accessories, travel bags and all sorts of stuff in these cabinets since it is our main source of storage in our tiny bathroom.

BEFORE & AFTER
Final results took at least 2 hours while I strategized storage opportunities between this space, the shelves above the toilet and the sink cabinet.  It was a mental workout. lol



When the bottom doors are closed, this looks really organized now.  From top to bottom:
I traded the top basket of bubble baths (now on another shelf in the bathroom) for a larger basket where I keep "extra" soaps, facewash, hair products, etc.  My hats are now hanging from hooks on the wall above the cabinets.  Make-up is still the first 2 shelfs on the left.  I traded the messy white basket of hair accessories for a white basket with a solid front.  The basket with the handle has washcloths in it.

I also added some hand small baskets for: teeth stuff (yes I have a collection of floss, brushes and whitening tools), clippers & tweezers, and medication creams (I have skin issues ok?).

The feminine products found another home, the travel bags look a little nicer, and there was new room for Alan's towels at the bottom and another pull-out basket for erik's extra deodarant and Axe sprays (due to my coupon-bulk buying)

No comments:

Post a Comment