Since Alan turned 3 a few weeks ago, I had already gone through his toys as I always do before birthdays and Christmas. BUT, his closet has been needing some TLC.
You remember when you have a newborn and you can still hang some of your stuff in his closet? Well I decided once 3 year hit, he needed the closet space.
BEFORE:
Lots of stuff piled above and below. Coats and Too Big Clothing items hanging with no real order. Hidden in the right corner is an organizer full of MY old craft stuff and hidden to the left, crib accessories we won't use anymore.
AFTER:
I love the hanging shoe holder I found. Now Alan can reach his jammies and on the upper half, I stored pants that are too big still. I bought the shelf unit and it holds little tubs from the dollar store for action figures, little people, instruments, sports stuff, etc.
I also put all his "tool" in a tub on the floor (not shown), and his train set and misc firetruck/bus/barn large toys fit on the floor now too. Easy to grab and easy to put away!
I also got a wild hair and made him an art/book corner. Another shoe holder holds all his coloring and painting stuff, and small books and stickers. Note that only the Color Wonder markers and paints are REACHABLE at this point. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment