Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 5: Under the Kitchen Sink

So my kitchen sink under carraige was already a little more emptied out since I discovered you can store cleaners in an over-the-door shoe holder.  What I wanted though was to be able to store my dish rack in this space and clear off the sponges, etc from my sink space.

BEFORE & AFTER:





I added the left side rack on the cupboard to store dish soap and my veggie wash and the nifty rack inside that just happens to fit a garbage bag roll, toilet-paper style!  Easy peasy to pull out a bag now!  Got my homemade dishwasher stuff to the right and my dish rack fits on the left!  Not shown in this after pic, but I took out that yellow box (microwave cleaner) and put my dish sponge holder and brush there so I don't have them on my sink anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment